Hi there fellow crafters
Welcome back to my Simple Stamping Sunday. This week I bring you a very simple but effective card using the Poinsettia Petals stamp set. This set can be found in the current Stampin’ Up! Catalogue (2021/22) and was carried over from last year.
All I have done to make this card is stamp one of the Poinsettia images around the edge of a panel of Basic White card and colour them using Stampin Blends. I then stamped a sentiment in the centre and layered it up using dimensionals onto an embossed panelled cardbase. The measurements are as follows:
- Garden Green card measuring 5-7/8″ x 8-1/4″ scored at 4-1/8″
Front of Card:
- Basic White layer – 5-5/8″ x 3-7/8″
- Basic White embossed layer – 5-1/2″ X 3-3/4″
- Garden Green layer – 4-5/8″ – 2-7/8″
- Basic White stamped layer – 4-1/2″ x 2-3/4″
Inside of Card:
- Basic White card – 5-7/8″ x 4-1/8″
All the products I use on my cards are available on my online shop. To go straight to this project in my shop, just click on the link below. https://s.tamp.in/6v2PnH
I hope you liked this card and can see how simple it can be to create a striking effect. I am really pleased with how it turned out.
Come back next Sunday for another of my Simple Stamping projects.
Thanks for stopping by