Hello there fellow crafters
Well, its been a while again since I have posted anything on my blog as I had to take a bit of time out from crafting. Its always difficult when you have had a break to get the crafty mojo flowing again so I decided to flick through the Stampin’ Up! January – June 2022 mini catalogue for some inspiration.
I decided to CASE (Copy and Share Everything) one of the projects on Page 66 of the catalogue (shown below) using the Cactus Cuties Bundle.
The idea of casing a card is not to completely copy everything about it necessarily but to take different inspiration from it. For example, the layout, or the colours, or the technique used. I liked the idea of the combination of stamped and punched images on a die cut circle, layered onto Designer Series Paper.
The dimensions of my card are set out below:
- Card Base
- Thick Basic White Card 11-3/4″ x 4-1/8″ scored at 5-7/8″
- Card Front
- Basic Grey Card 5-1/4″ x 3-1/2″
- Heart & Home DSP 5-1/8″ x 3-3/8″
- Basic Grey Die Cut Circle using largest of the Layering Circle Dies
- Basic White Die Cut Circle using second largest of the Layering Circle Dies
- Scrap of White for stamped and punched images
- Scrap of Black Card for the sentiment (heat embossed)
- Blue Adehsive Backed Gems
All the products I use on my cards are available on my online shop. To go straight to this project in my shop, just click on the link below. https://s.tamp.in/Z0QJBX
I really hope you like this card as much as I do. Why dont you try casing a card that really catches your eye and see how it brings your crafting mojo back.
Thanks for stopping by