Hi there fellow crafters
Today’s card was created for the InspireINK February Blog Hop. This month’s theme is a Valentines card with a twist using a combination of Grey Granite, Petal Pink and Crumb Cake.
I didnt have any Valentines sentiments or any stamps with hearts so I decided to use the Create With Friends Stamps to create a stamped layer for the front of this card.
I also didn’t have any Petal Pink twine or card so I coloured some white twine using a Petal Pink Blender Pen.
The dimensions of my card are below.
- Card Base:
- Grey Granite Card 4-1/8″ x 11-3/4″ scored at 5-7/8″ to create a Tent Fold
- Card Front:
- Petal Pink Card 3-1/8″ x 4-7/8″
- Basic White Card (stamped) 3″ x 4-3/4″
- Scrap of Crumb Cake Card for heat embossed sentiment.
- White twine
- Basic Gemstones
- Inside of Card:
- Basic White Card 3-7/8″ x 5-5/8″
I’m really quite pleased with how this turned out. I hope you like it too. Don’t forget to hop along and see what the other guys in the hop have made by clicking on the blue button below.
To shop for any the products used in this project, click on the link. https://s.tamp.in/054Ztl
Thank you for stopping by.