Hello fellow crafters
Today I am bringing you a card which is inspired by my surroundings. I live on the South East Coast of England in Eastbourne and the beach is my Happy Place. On a dry day, I take my little dog down to the seafront in the car and just sit and listen to the waves crashing on the shore. Its ironic that on a blustery day when the waves are super loud, its just so peaceful.
I have used the Sweet Stockings christmas paper in this card although there is not so much as a stocking or bauble in sight. It just goes to show how versatile the designs of the papers are.
The dimensions of my card are as follows:-
- Card Base:
- Pool Party Card 5-7/8″ x 8-1/4″ scored at 4-1/8″
- Card Front:
- Basic White Layer 5-1/4″ x 3-1/2″
- Designer Series Paper 5-1/8″ x 3-3/8″
- Pool Party Card 4-5/8″ x 2-7/8″
- Basic White Layer 5-1/8″ x 2-3/8″
- Stamped Panel 4″ x 2-1/4″
- Scrap White Card for Stamped and Fussy/Die Cut Images
- Inside Card
- Basic White Card 5-1/4″ x 3-1/2″
- DSP Strip 5-1/4″ x 1/4″
All the products I use on my cards are available on my online shop. To go straight to this project in my shop, just click on the link below.
I hope you liked this card and maybe it makes you think about looking back through your old christmas papers and seeing if you could use them for other occasions.
Thanks for stopping by