Hi there fellow crafters
Todays card that I am bringing to you makes use of a gorgeous patterned paper from the new July-December 2021 Mini Catalogue. It is actually part of a whole suite called Whimsy and Wonder which includes Stamps, Papers, Ribbons, Snowflake Embelishments and Dies that coordinate with both the Stampset and Papers.
I wanted to show you that you can create beautiful things without having to buy all the products from one suite. I mean, obviously, we want it all but thats not always possible. So this card uses just the gorgeous papers along with products I already had in my stash.
- Mint Macaron Card measuring 8-1/4″ x 5-7/8″ scored at 4-1/8″
- Basic White Layer 5-1/2″ x 3-3/4″
- Mint Macaron Layer 5-1/4″ x 3-1/2″
- Basic White Embossed Layer 5-7/8″ x 3-1/8″
- DSP Piece 2-1/4″ x 3-1/8″
- Trees cut from DSP using Stitched Layered Triangle Dies
- Scrap of Evening Evergreen Card for sentiment
- Ribbon and Gems to decorate
Inside of Card:
- Basic White Card 5-1/2″ x 3-3/4″
- Strip of Patterned Paper (DSP) 1/2″ x 5-1/2″ to match front
- Patterned Paper (DSP) 6-1/2″ x 2-1/2″ (cut to fit flap of envelope.
- Fussy cut tree from paper to decorate the front.
All the products I use on my cards are available on my online shop. To straight to this project in my shop, just click on the link below.
I hope you liked this card, I love the freshness of the colours rather than the more traditional ones.
Thank you for stopping by.