I hope you are all well on this fine Monday Morning. I have decided that to get the week off to a flying start with my crafting, I would dedicate Mondays to Casing the Catalogue. There are so many beautiful samples to look at in the Catalogue and by copying or “casing” them, it helps to get your own ideas flowing.
Today I bring to you two cards from the Blossoms in Bloom Bundle. This is a great stamp and die to play with and the possibilities are endless. The only problem you will have is trying to stop once you have started using it.
- Pool Party 8-1/4″ x 5-7/8″, scored at 4-1/8″
- Whisper White 3-3/4″ x 5-7/8″ – stamped in Balmy Blue, Night of Navy and Pear Pizzazz Ink
- Enamel Dots in Misty Moonlight
Inside the Card
- Whisper White 3-7/8″ x 5-5/8″
- Cinammon Cider 5-7/8″ x 8-1/4″ scored at 4-1/8″
- Whisper White Panel 3-7/8″ x 5-5/8″ stamped in mango melody, Blushing Bride and Pear Pizazz
- Large piece of Whisper White for Large Die
- Scrap of Whisper White for Small Flowers Dies
- Scrap of Cinammon Cider for Sentiment, heat embossed
- Enamel Dots in Bumble Bee
So give it a go. Find a sample you really like and then copy it. Then try changing the colour scheme, the sentiments and the embelishments. Before you know it, your crafty mojo is in overdrive.
I have listed all the products used below. If you click on any of the products you will be directed to my online store.
Thanks for stopping by