Today I am bringing you my other make and take from our Virtual Craft Day last Saturday. I wanted to give our attendees a simple stamping card but using a couple of stamping techniques. This card demonstrates how to get several colours on a stamp using a dauber and also how ink up specific parts of a stamp.
I think it turned out quite well and everyone seemed to enjoy making it. Here are some pictures of the participants cards.
- Whisper White 8-1/4″ x 5-7/8″, scored at 4-1/8″
- Crumb Cake Layer 4-7/8″ x 3-1/8″
- Whisper White Layer 4-6/8″ x 3″
- Stamp the sentiment in crumb cake first to help you position everything else.
- Ink up the branch in blushing bride ink and then using a dauber, ink the branch with crumb cake between the blossoms. Then stamp above the sentiment.
- Using the Highland Heather ink stamp the smaller of the two butterflies at the bottom of the panel.
- Ink up the larger butterfly again using the Highland Heather ink but using the edge of a Memento Black Inkpad, carefully ink the body of the butterfly. Stamp just above the branch.
- Add enamel dots where desired (or where you have blobbed ink in my case).
I have listed all the products I have used below and if you click on any of the images they will link direct to the product on my online shop. Or if you wanted it all, just click the “Add All To Cart” Button at the bottom.
Thank you for stopping by.