Hello there fellow crafters
Todays project was created for the Inspire.Create.Challenge #117, a Masculine Card
This is the card I made for my husband to celebrate our 16th Wedding Anniversary. I used one of my old favourites from the 2021-2022 Annual Catalogue that has found its way into the new 2022-2023 Catalogue, the Count On Me Stamp Set. I have paired this with the new Sunprints DSP and the masculine coordinating colours of Grey Granite and Night of Navy.
I havent purchased any of the more masculine sets in the new catalogue as yet but I think this set works really well in these colours to give it a masculine feel and the sentiments are just perfect for all different occasions.
What sets do you have that work well for both feminine and masculine cards?
Check out the other masculine cards created by the rest of our design team and enter your own card by following the instructions on the Inspire.Create.Challenges website.
The dimensions of my card are as follows:
- Card Base:
- Grey Granite Card 5-7/8″ x 8-1/4″ scored at 4-1/8″
- Card Front:
- Night of Navy Card 4-7/8″ x 3-1/8″
- Grey Granite Card 4-5/8″ x 2-7/8″
- Sun Prints DSP 4-1/2″ x 2-3/4″
- Sun Prints DSP 4-1/2″ x 1″
- Large Circle Grey Granite card
- Middle Circle Night of Navy card
- Small Circle Badic White card
- Scraps of Grey Granite and Basic White for sentiment.
- Stamped fussy cut image
- Inside of Card:
- Basic White Card 5-5/8″ x 3-7/8″
For more information on all of the products used on my card, just click on the link. Products Used
I love how this card turned out and really hope my husband likes it.
Thanks for stopping by.