Hello fellow crafters
Can you believe we have said goodbye to another month and here we are in March already? I for one am very pleased that Spring is just around the corner and that is why I have chosen the pretty flowers from the Seasons Blessings stamp set to make my customer thank you cards this month.
I have stamped some of the flowers directly onto the card and have stamped and die cut others to give the card a little bit of dimension. I teamed this stampset up with patterned papers from the Pansy Petals DSP and the Heart and Home DSP for different colour combinations.
The dimensions of my card are as follows:
- Card Base
- Soft Succulent Card – 5-7/8″ x 8-1/4″ scored at 4-1/8″
- Card Front
- Basic White Card – 5-1/4″ x 3-1/2″
- Patterned Paper – 5-1/8″ x 3-3/8″
- Soft Succulent Card – 4-5/8″ x 2-7/8″
- Basic White Card – 4-1/2″ x 2-3/4″
- Scrap of Basic White for stamped and die cut images
- Ribbon and Embelishments
- Inside of Card
- Basic White Card – 4-1/4″ x 3-1/2″
- Patterned Paper – 4-1/4″ x 1/2″
I like to send out thank you cards to everyone who places an order with me in the previous month and also include a little gift for anyone who uses the monthly host code when they place their online orders.
For all products used for these cards, just click on the link here Products used
I hope you like these cards and if you would like to recieve a handmade thank you card from me, just place an order through my online store and you will authomatically receive one.
Thank you for stopping by