Hi there fellow crafters
Today I am bringing you a card I created for the Inspire.Create.Challenge #109 This challenge was an inspiration challenge based on the card below.
I took inspiration from the layout and the layered die cuts to create my card. As you can see, you can “CASE” a card and it can look completely different. Look how different all the other cards are using the same inspiration by clicking the link above.
The dimensions of my card are as follow:
- Card Base:
- Basic White Thick Card 5-7/8″ x 8-1/4″ scored at 4-1/8″
- Card Front:
- Evening Evergreen Card 5-5/8″ x 3-7/8″
- DSP ( Bloom Where You’re Planted) 5-1/2″ x 3-3/4″
- Evening Evergreen (for die cut) 4″ x 2-1/2″
- Basic White 3-1/4″ x 3-7/8″
- Scrap of White for Stamped and Die Cut Image
- Scrap of Evening Evergreen Card for heat embossed sentiment.
- 9″ piece of Soft Succulent Ribbon
- Adhesive Backed Gems
For details of all the products used, just click on the link below. https://s.tamp.in/HAh-t6
I hope you like this card. I have really enjoyed taking part in a challenge and will definitely be doing it again. It really helps to get your crafty juices flowing.
Thanks for stopping by.