Wow, it’s been about a year since I have posted on my blog, I had alot going on and just couldn’t seem to find the time. Hopefully now I can start again and get to grips with keeping it upto date and consistent.
I am starting back by bringing you this Card I created as a Mystery Stamping Zoom Session I held for my VIP Customers and Team. I took the idea from an American Demo, Sharon Armstrong of TX Stamping. She does Mystery Monday Stamping on Facebook Live every week and it’s great fun. You are given a list of supplies needed beforehand and then you follow step by step instructions in the form of clues until you end up with a finished card.
So this was my first go at recreating this type of event and I decided to do it via Zoom so we could all see each other and chat whilst working through the clues. It all worked really well and I loved all the different cards that were made using the same set of instructions.
- Base Card – Thick Basic White Card 8-1/4″ x 5-7/8″ scored on the Longside @ 4-1/8″ (21cm x 19.9cm scored @ 10.5cm)
- Basic Black Layer 4″ x 5-3/4″ (10.2cm x 14.6cm)
- White Embossed Layer 3-7/8″ x 5-5/8″ (9.9cm x 14.3cm)
- Basic Black Square 2-1/2″ x 2-1/2″ (6.3cm x 6.3cm)
- Basic White Square 2-3/8″ x 2-3/8″ (6cm x 6cm)
- Scraps of Card for Stamped Image and Sentiment
All of the products used are available to buy from my online shop by clicking on the link below
Thanks for stopping by and Happy Crafting