Hi there fellow crafters and welcome to another Inspire.Create.Challenge. This weeks Stamping Challenge is a colour challenge.
So, the idea is that you create your project using Black, White and a colour of your choice. Why don’t you have a go and enter the challenge yourself. Just click on this link to get more information on how to take part. Challenge #115
For my card I chose to use one of the new In Colours for 2022-2024 which will be available to purchase from 3rd May 2022. Of course, as a demonstrator we get to pre order some of the new catalogue items before they are released to customers. This is just one of the perks of joining Stampin’ Up! there are so many more. For more information, click Here
The dimensions of my card are as follows:
- Card Base:
- Tahitian Tide Card – 5-3/4″ x 8-1/4″ scored at 4-1/8″
- Card Front:
- Basic Black Card – 5-1/4″ x 3-5/8″ die cut with 2″ circle
- Basic White Card – 5-1/8″ x 3-1/2″ Stamped and die cut with 2″ circle
- Scrap of Basic White for stamped and die cut butterfly coloured with Tahitian Tide Stampin Write Marker
- 2022-2024 In colour Matte Decorative Dots
- Inside of Card:
- Basic Black 5-1/4″ x 3-5/8″
- Basic White 5-1/8″ x 3-1/2″ stamped with sentiment using Tahitian Tide Ink.
All the products used for my card can be purchased from my online shop. Shop here
I hope you liked my card highlighting one of the new upcoming in colours and please come back to see other projects using products from the new 2022-23 Annual Catalogue.
Don’t forget to go and check out all the other designers and entrants cards on the Inspire.Create.Challenge website.
Thanks for stopping by.